Ever wonder what goes into an engine overhaul? We take you behind the scenes of an engine overhaul on AOPA Editor in Chief Tom Haines's Beechcraft Bonanza.
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Learn why these operators chose G5000 as the retrofit solution for their Beechjet 400A and Hawker 400XP aircraft. Hear about their improved dispatch reliability and lower repair costs, added capabilities, and the greater situational awareness they experience in flight. And discover why they say G5000 has made their trusted aircraft even better.
Sunday, August 23, 2020
Our family of autonomous flight technologies is designed to assist the pilot in a variety of in-flight scenarios. These solutions, Garmin Autoland, Electronic Stability and Protection (ESP™), and Emergency Descent Mode (EDM), add to the capabilities of Garmin-equipped flight decks to provide safety-enhancing tools for the aircraft, pilot and passengers.
Thursday, August 20, 2020
Pilot Jessica Cox went flying with retired Sen. Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Monday, August 17, 2020
Friday, August 14, 2020
Turn your smartphone or tablet into the ideal cockpit companion. Garmin Pilot puts full-featured navigation, including decades of experience with rich, interactive dynamic mapping right at your fingertips. See how Garmin Pilot maps compare to those in your portable and panel-mount avionics.
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Bring New Levels of Autopilot Capability and Reliability to Your Aircraft
- Cost-effective, superior in-flight characteristics, built-in self-monitoring capabilities and minimal maintenance needs when compared to older generation autopilot systems
- Designed for single- and twin-engine piston and turbine aircraft that have a wide range of aircraft speed and performance characteristics, GFC 600 is now available for a growing list of aircraft models
- Stand-alone autopilot that boasts superior integration potential with G600/G500 and TXi series glass flight displays, Garmin navigators, as well as a variety of third-party equipment
- Robust feature set, including safety features such as underspeed and overspeed protection, a dedicated return-to-level (LVL) mode button, Garmin ESP™ (Electronic Stability and Protection), Flight Director (FD), coupled approaches and missed approaches when paired with a compatible navigator and much more
- Offers 2-axis (pitch and roll) capabilities as well as pitch trim (provides automatic trim and manual electric trim); addition of optional fourth servo adds yaw damp capability
Beaver Avionics is a proud dealer for Garmin products. BeaverAvioncs.com
Saturday, August 8, 2020
Combining full GPS navigation, mapping, and LPV approach capability with a built-in ADS-B “In”/“Out” transponder, this compact 2” tall touchscreen unit offers an all-in-one solution for your aircraft. Dynamic maps display ADS-B uplinked weather and traffic overlays as well as Garmin exclusive TargetTrend™ and TerminalTraffic™ information. Built-in wireless connectivity allows select portables or mobile devices to also display ADS-B “In” data.
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Garmin Virtual AirVenture Oshkosh Experience: Avionics Demo with G3X Touch for Certificated Aircraft
Follow along to learn more about the innovative capabilities of our cost-effective G3X Touch flight displays, GNC 355 navigator, GFC 500 autopilot, and more in this avionics demo.
Beaver Avionics can supply all of your Garmin avionic needs. BeaverAvionics.com